We provide non-medical care services such as companionship, light housekeeping or meal preparation, medication reminders, personal care and grooming, safe transfers of clients, transportation to run errands, assisting with ADLs such as dressing, bathing, toileting and other non-medical services needed by our client.
Personal Care & Grooming
- Incontinence care
- Mobility assistance
- Light meal preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Doctor visits assistance
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping
- Physical activity/exercise Business hours
HHAs give a sense of fellowship and togetherness to our clients by talking to them and being with them. This helps our clients feel a sense of well being and happiness.
Why Choose Above and Beyond Patient Care Services
Highest quality care.
Our agency is reliable and accountable to our clients’ needs. Our caregivers are committed to our clients’ needs, which is providing the safest & effective quality care.
Professional liability insurance
Our caregivers are insured so that the families and their loved ones we care for are protected against any liability.
Our caregivers and care services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. We are committed to providing you the care you need.
Procedure For Response To Reporting Of Abuse
Reporting elder abuse, either physical, emotional, or financial is a responsibility of all concerned parties.
- First, determine whether the client is safe.
- Secondly, determine whether a client is need of immediate medical care, call 911 right away so that the client gets the medical care that they need.
- Then proceed to call the California county’s APS elder abuse hotline or Adult Protective Services (APS): 800-491-7123 and report the abuse or neglect immediately.
After calling, proceed to send or fax your written report on form SOC 341- Report of Suspected Dependent Adult/Elder Abuse to APS Central Intake within 2 days.
Then notify your supervisor or agency about the abuse or neglect.
To request for our care services, please click the link below: